Roles & Responsibilities
The Enterprise Sales Manager role is a key sales role at TASConnect as we continue to rapidly grow in Asia. This role will work closely with our business development and technology team on our most exciting clients. You will work cross functionally, engaging with many teams including marketing, legal, compliance and finance.
Furthermore, as a fintech enthusiast who is driven to learn the details of our platform, you will be equipped to originate and execute the deals end-to-end. This will allow you to work with clients in understanding their needs and solve various complexities within the organization.
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues
- Originate new pipeline and run existing pipeline in directly driving top line
- Conduct sales pitches and implement a robust sales process to generate more leads
- Develop business opportunities by tracking industry trends and developing ideas
- Explore new markets and visit existing ones at least 50% of the time.
- Regular visits to clients and other ecosystem stakeholders to discuss project progress and to bring new ideas
- Provide continuous review of clients on the platform by enhancing their digitisation journey
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders to meet delivery & operational requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Communications, or a closely related field
- At least 6 years of experience managing complex technology sales and/or banking sales
- Exceptionally strong communication skills orally and in writing
- Confidence in engaging C-level executives
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Strong analytical skills with a strong focus on results
- A self-starter and energetic individual, motivated to deliver key outcomes including KPI and targets
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be beneficial
- Good understanding of supply chain finance would also be beneficial