Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for trade finance solutions (mainly supply chain finance) on a SaaS platform.
- Research, ideate and propose platform solutions to meet clients’ needs and differentiate us from competitors.
- Create, maintain and drive product strategy and roadmaps along with other departments/stakeholders.
- Prioritize solution development activities and set milestones with technology teams, work closely with QA on UAT and lead the solution launches.
- Develop a deep understanding of market needs, competitor landscape, client needs, and industry trends to deliver best-in-class solutions and identify the right opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as a product manager in banks and FinTechs.
- Sound knowledge of trade finance, especially in Open Account Trade/Supply Chain Finance.
- Previous experience in end-to-end product management, launching and scaling new digital solutions.
- Bachelor and above degree in relevant fields, preferred in finance, business management, and engineering.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and understanding of new ways of working (agile approach).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and business partners.