We are a working capital solutions Software-as-a-Service platform that unlocks efficiencies and economics by enhancing scalability, visibility, and cross-border connectivity for domestic and multi-national businesses globally. In order to build an all-in-one platform connecting all supply chain ecosystem partners, we had to maintain top industry standards for data privacy and cybersecurity which was only made possible by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
As a Validated Partner of the AWS Partner Network and a Qualified Software, we are not only powered by AWS, but also compliant with Foundational Pillars of AWS Architecture, Security, Reliability and Operational Excellence. The alliance with AWS enables us to Build, Market and Sell together by innovating, creating and delivering value to customers
Our end-to-end financing solution built on the AWS Cloud includes:
● Enhancing efficiencies and sustainability in accounts payable and accounts receivable
● Enabling access to working capital sources
● Automating and standardising complex workflows with your ecosystem partners
● Empowering control and business intelligence over your finance programmes
TASConnect’s universal adapter solution enables the smooth integration of multiple front and back-end systems, connecting fragmented ecosystems – anchor clients, suppliers, buyers and financiers:
Enterprise buyers are able to utilise our platform’s pre-to-post shipment solutions to achieve programme scalability, enhance economic value and elevate process efficiencies in your supplier network.
Enterprise sellers can improve their cashflow and expand sales growth while mitigating buyer payment risk using our accounts receivable solutions.
Banks and Financial Institutions can grow their revenue, automate and create bespoke deal structures, drive ESG, and integrate easily and quickly onto TASConnect.
In just under two years, TASConnect achieved a record of processing US$19 billion in financed invoices and also clinched Top 20 start up business in 2023.
As seen in one of our client cases, we fully transformed and automated Lenovo’s previously manual supply chain finance processes together, empowering Lenovo’s treasury function with end-to-end visibility and control, all via one single platform:
● Accounts payable financing automation to boost efficiencies and scalability
● Supplier portal to empower suppliers with increased cashflow, faster collections and real-time information at invoice level
● Bespoke workflow to fully integrate into Lenovo’s existing business arrangement and put control in their hands
● Customised reporting, dashboards and analytics that allow treasury to make informed and optimal decisions
Hugh Wu, Global Treasury Head of Lenovo said “TASConnect helped us transform and fully automate our previously manual supply chain finance processes. The platform is customised to integrate all our financing banks and replicate our own workflows. Our Treasury function is now empowered with end-to-end visibility and control, all via one single platform.”
If you are interested to find out more about how we can empower your supply chain finance or understand more about our AWS Architecture diagram, feel free to reach out to our team here.